Monday, April 11, 2011

Aches, Pains and Classes.

So my blissful week of hiatus right after mid-terms is over and done with. What did I do? Well, I can tell you what I didn't do; work! I've been plagued by the flu for the last week as well. Headaches racked my head while I spoke almost entirely in coughs for a while, but now I am starting to feel better.

I'll be headed to class in a little while. While I'm not entirely irked for having to return to classes, I do wish I had another couple of days. Truth be told, I don't mind work at all. The trouble with it, as I'm sure we all know, is that we never really get to do it on our own time.

I did labour on the wall art project. All night, two days ago in fact. 12 hours of uninterrupted work and it's done and I must say I'm mighty proud of it. It's a welcome addition to the once bland, emotionless wall. I admit, I did like the "institutional" feel of the white walls but it's as if they were screaming out for some character, or perhaps I was screaming to put some on them. Below are the before and after pictures. Enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment